Sullivan Rogers & Feichtel COVID-19 Safety Procedures
As we reopen our office, consistent with governmental guidelines and directives, we will be taking the following measures to protect our clients, our employees and our visitors. We cannot guarantee that you will not become ill, and you must understand that you will be meeting with us face to face at your own risk.
- We strongly encourage conducting all consultations and appointments by phone and/or video conference, unless your appointment requires your signature on documentation.
- Whenever possible, face to face meetings will be limited to witnessing and notarizing documents. Please review all documents before your appointment, and call with any questions, changes, or comments before your appointment.
- We will be staggering client appointments to minimize physical contact between clients. Please be patient, this means that there may be more delay in scheduling a face to face meeting.
- If you or anyone in your household has experienced or been exposed to someone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days, please reschedule your “in office” appointment. Do not come to our office.
- If you have traveled by airplane within the last 14 days, or if you have been in a large group or under circumstances when appropriate physical distancing was not possible, please reschedule your “in office” appointment. Do not come to our office.
- Please take your temperature before you come to our office. If it is over 100.4º, please reschedule your appointment.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance of the office. Please sanitize your hands upon entering our office. Please wear a face mask when you come to the office. Please bring your own pens (preferably blue ink) to sign the documents.
- We have always wiped our conference room down after each appointment, but we have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures to help reduce the risk of exposure to infections.
We will be happy to see you! We will refrain from hand shaking, hugs, or other physical contact. Please maintain at least a 6 foot distance from staff members.